- Until 15 October 2020 our working hours are from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (every day, including Sundays and holidays). However, due to the lower demand on our services (COVID-19 situation) we may not be permanently present at our location at all times and booking in advance is recommended. We may be also closed, in the case that the weather by chance is unsuitable to perform any activity on the sea (wind stronger than 15 knots or rain).
- After the booking form is submitted you'll receive a booking confirmation e-mail with all the necessary information (usually we need a few hours or less to reply).
- The discount on the listed prices will be given in the booking confirmation mail.
- Deposit: To fully complete your booking and to prevent the no-show scenarios, you need to leave a deposit (usually 300 to 600 HRK, depending on your group size and the total price) using a credit card, bank money transfer or directly at our location at least one day before your activity. The rest you can pay on-site (please bring cash, if possible for you), when you start your tour or activity. You'll receive detailed information about the deposit in the booking confirmation mail.
- Cancellation: If the weather happens not to be suitable for your tour or activity, we'll let you know by e-mail a day or two in advance so that you can change or cancel your booking, free of charge. You can also change or cancel your booking up to 1 day before your activity and we'll refund your payment or deposit. In the case of a later cancellation or no-show, we'll keep your deposit. If you made a full payment in advance, the rest of the money (full payment minus the deposit) will be returned to you.
- Booking with less than 4 persons: Since we want to keep our prices fair and low as much is possible, prices for all our tours and activities are calculated for at least 4 persons (exception is SUP school that can be booked already with 3 persons and SUP yoga - 2 persons). It is still possible to book a tour or activity if you are less than 4 persons, but we may offer you a private guided tour, or if possible, we may join you to some existing group. In the case that we won't have a big enough group for a normal tour at given date and time, we'll inform you that the tour has been cancelled at least one day in advance and return your deposit or payment in the full amount.
- Booking with more than 15 persons: Since kayaking or SUP groups which are too large are neither good for the guide nor the participants, we don't have the practice to lead the groups that are larger than 15 people. However, if your group is larger than this size, you can leave us a message and we'll find the best solution for you (group with two guides, or different tours or activities etc.).
- Make your booking at least 2 days in advance and get 10% discount on all rental prices.
- Get additional 10% discount on group bookings that have at least 4 persons or more